DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
The data protection is very important for us. This notice describes our practices regarding the collection and use of your personal data made by us- for example, what data we collect, why and for what purpose, and explains the rights you rights in connection with personal data.
In this document, you can find information on the following topics:
- WHO WE ARE
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE DISCOLSE INFORMATION
- TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- MODIFICATIONS ON THE NOTIFICATION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
1. WHO WE ARE
Inbox Marketing SRL is a company with office in 42-46 Siriului Street, 3rd floor, District 1, Bucharest, telephone number: 021-224.56.65, registered at the Trade Register Office in Bucharest with the number J40/8175/2005, fiscal code RO17549756. We collect and process different categories of personal data from you, which, in accordance with the law of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data, gives us the quality of data operator for such data.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be collected or accessed in several ways, including:
- directly from you (for example, by filling in a form on the website or by calling us);
- automatically (for example, the data observed by us when browsing our website, www. https://inboxmarketing.ro/– for example, cookies, IP, etc.);
- from third parties (for example, public available information on social media platforms, such as Facebook).
2.1. Data provided directly by you
We can collect data provided by you directly. This will usually happen when you:
- purchase our products or services;
- contact us through the contact forms on our website, by e-mail, telephone, chat or social platforms;
- attend an event organized by us;
- sign up to receive marketing communications from Inbox Marketing;
- visit us at our headquarters and offices.
2.2. Data collected automatically
We can collect data about you automatically. This will usually happen when you:
- visit us at our headquarters or offices;
- communicate with us (for example, through social platforms);
- make public posts on the social media platforms we follow (for example, respond to requests for Inbox Marketing products and services).
Also, we can automatically collect data about you by using cookies and similar tracking technologies. The way we use tracking technologies (such as cookies and others that are not cookie-based, such as web beacons) on our website is described in the section Cookies Policy.
2.3. Data provided by third parties
If it is permitted by law, we may obtain data about you from third parties, for example, public available profile information (such as your preferences and interests) from third party social media sites (such as Facebook).
We can also collect data in other contexts that are brought to your attention at that time.
What data do we collect about you?
- necessary data to provide you with our services and products;
- data you provide in forms;
- data about your visits to our headquarters and offices;
- data you provide us in telephone calls;
- data you provide us in the emails you send us;
- data you provide us in the chat requests you send us;
- data about your preferences and interests;
- necessary data to respond to your requests and notifications.
The data we collect directly from you will be obvious from the context in which you provide them. For example:
- if you request information about one of our services, using the forms on our website, you provide us your name, contact details, company name and the services you are interested in;
The data we collect automatically will generally target:
- details of your visit or call (such as duration);
- your device (such as, for example, your IP address or unique device identifier, details of any cookies we have stored on your device, etc.).
The data we collect from third parties will generally consist of public available profile information (for example, from public posts on social media).
We might use the information about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill with the legal obligations, such as the archiving the data according to the applicable legislation or the payment of taxes and tax contributions;
- To sell you our products and services;
- To send you commercial communications;
- To send you offers of relevant products / services, based on advanced analyzes regarding your interests;
- To defend our rights and interests in justice;
- For other purposes that we will bring to your attention or that will be clear from the context, when the information about you is first collected.
The legal basis for using your data is one of the following:
- fulfill with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- performing of a contract to which you are a party;
- our legitimate interest that does not exclude the interests you have to protect your personal data;
- your consent, which we will ask before processing the data.
In some cases, we may use data about you in ways not described above. In this case, we will provide an additional notification regarding the confidentiality that explains this use.
3. HOW WE DISCOLSE INFORMATION
It is possible to disclose data about you with:
- Third party who offers products or services, such as couriers, IT system providers and service providers, including telecommunications service providers, back ups and recover from disaster, computer security services and others providers with external services, such as outsorcing storage and providing cloud storage services;
- Third parties, if required or permitted by law, for example: regulatory authorities, government departments, in response to a request by law enforcement authorities or other government officials, when disclosure is necessary or proper to prevent physical injury or financial losses or in connection with an investigation of a suspected or actual illegal activity, and in the context of organizational restructuring.
4. TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
As a general rule, personal data will not be transferred outside the EU. However, if the transfer of personal data to non-EEA countries is necessary, we will take the necessary measures to ensure the appropriate level of protection and security in relation to the applicable laws, including by introducing standard contractual clauses in the contracts covering the respective transfer.
How do we protect your data?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we hold against unauthorized disclosure, use, modification or destruction. If applicable, we use encryption technologies and other technologies that can help secure the information you provide. We also ask our service providers to comply with strict data confidentiality and security requirements.
How long we store your data?
We will store the information about you for the necessary period to meet the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, we will delete them. The period may vary depending on the purposes for which the information was collected. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the information. Also, sometimes we are legally required to store the information, for example, for tax and accounting purposes.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following legal rights regarding your personal data that we process: (i) ask us to allow you access to them; (ii) ask us to rectify, update or delete them; (iii) ask us to restrict their use, in certain circumstances; (iv) to object to their use by us in certain circumstances; (v) withdraw your consent regarding their use by us; (vi) data portability, in certain circumstances; and (vii) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for personal data processing.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact details mentioned in Section 8 below.
7. MODIFICATIONS ON THE NOTIFICATION
We may update this notice from time to time (and any additional confidentiality notification). We will notify you about changes when necessary to do so under the law.
8. CONTACT INFORMATIONS
If you have any questions about this information note or wish to exercise your rights as outlined above, you may contact us using the following contact details:
Mailing address: 42-46 Siriului Street, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest
Telephone: (+40) 18.104.22.168 / (+40) 22.214.171.124